11.17.2009

It's a big day in Blogland for Scribbled Sentences!


One of my absolute favorite craft websites is Dollar Store Crafts and can you believe me surprise when I checked it out today and saw that I was featured in a post on Sunday for my Makeup Bag Tutorial!!!! This is a huge personal accomplishment. It gets even better!! Joanne from Ready, Set, Craft! used the tutorial to create her own makeup bag!!



Doesn't it look great?! I love the fabric she used.

Has anyone else found the tutorial helpful?? I'd love to see pictures of your finished products!! Be sure to leave comments and become a follower! [We all know how much fun it is to get a new follower!]

Thanks to those of you out there reading! I hope you all find some inspiration and entertainment in my blog. If you have any suggestions on how to make it better I'd love to hear them.

Enjoy, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment