8.18.2009

A new beginning...or well a first try.

Welcome! This is my first post and my first blog...

I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Amanda and I love doing anything crafty.I'm twenty three and have a typical "grown up" job. I like to think I have a good head on my shoulders and that I surround myself with a great group of people (both family and friends). I don't consider myself a good writer but I think I have good ideas that others may enjoy. You'll probably notice that I'm a fan of ... and !!. I'm sure as my posts continue you'll learn more about my interests, style, and personality!

As for this blog I'm hoping this can be a place for me to share what I love doing and for others to share with me. I wanted to have a more concrete idea on how I was going to structure this blog but I decided to just go with it until it becomes somethingI had pictured. Oh and I'm still learning the ins and outs of the technical side of this so if anyone has any tips please don't hesitate to share.

I might as well jump right in and show you what I've been working on recently:

I dragged my mom yardsaling with me two weeks ago and snagged some pretty good deals. It was definately worth waking up earlier than usual.
This was a steal at $2. I haven't decided what I'm going to do to transform it. Any ideas? (Oh, and the little guy's name is Remy. )


Sorry the picture is a little smooshed. Again, $2. This is an after photo. My boyfriend and I decided this should be an almond color and not green so spraypaint it is. Now we just need to find a home for it. I'll update you when we find one!

And the find I'm most happy about...



Two of these wooden rocking chairs for $8!

I've already started and well finished re-doing these chairs. I'll save the after photos for tomorrow.

I hope you've enjoyed my first entry and will come back to read more!!!


Enjoy, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment